A natural conversation starter, our Calathea has a unique style all its own. Known as the Prayer plant, for the way its dark green leaves fold together at night like praying hands, this lush tabletop plant features a distinct herringbone pattern, with hints of red underneath. We’ve paired it with a versatile, neutral-toned planter, creating the perfect mix of low maintenance and high style that every space needs.
- Calathea (Red Maranta), aka Prayer plant, features dark green leaves with a unique herringbone pattern on the upper side and hint of red underneath
- Designed in an exclusive neutral planter with ribbed border detail at rim and contoured base; break-resistant and watertight
- Measures overall approximately 8-12"H
- Shipped from our US grower
- Care Tips
- Calathea plant is easy to care for and purifies the air
- Can tolerate shade but grows best in indirect light
- Keep soil moist; do not over water
- To propagate: simply snip off a lower portion of the plant for easy rooting.